DOB Publishes New Exam Applications
By Garvey Thelemaque
The DOB requires most licensed trades to complete regular exams – both written and practical. The first step for any candidate interested in earning, or renewing a license is to follow the correct steps to apply for these exams.
The DOB has new versions of these application forms – a new LIC41 to apply for written exam, and new LIC42 for Practical Exam.
These forms, and exams are required for the following positions:
- Master and Special Electrician
- Master Plumber
- Master Fire Suppression Piping Contractor
- Master Rigger
- Master Sign Hanger
- High Pressure Boiler Operating Engineer
- Oil Burner Equipment Installer
- Crane Rigger
- Site Safety Manager
- Private Agency Elevator Director and Inspector
If you are pending a course see the Department of Buildings list of approved Course Providers.