Update Your Address Book: More Moves at the DOB
By Mario Aurioso
Starting on Monday, September 10, 2018, the Department of Buildings (DOB) will relocate four central units: Administrative Enforcement Unit (AEU), Central Inspections (Boiler and Elevator Units), Limited Alteration Applications/Permit Renewal & HUB Authentication Unit (LAA), and the Licensing & Exams Unit. These four units will all remain at 280 Broadway, but they are moving from their current locations to the Customer Service Atrium on the first floor.
Each unit will close for one day, following the schedule below:
- Closed on Monday, September 10
- Open on Tuesday, September 11 at new location
- Central Inspections
- Open on Monday, September 10 at 280 Broadway, 4th Floor
- Closed on Tuesday, September 11
- Open on Wednesday, September 12 at new location
- Open Monday and Tuesday, September 10-11 at 280 Broadway, 5th Floor
- Closed on Wednesday, September 12
- Open Thursday, September 13 at new location
- Licensing & Exams Unit
- Open Monday through Wednesday, September 10-12 at 280 Broadway, 6th Floor
- Closed on Thursday, September 13
- Open on Friday, September 14 at new location
All unit phone numbers will remain the same.
If you have any questions about these changes, contact Metropolis Group at 212.233.6344.